My role as your coach is to accompany you on your journey of self discovery, helping you uncover your authentic self, make sense of your life circumstances, and create a life of meaning that will bring you the utmost satisfaction. You would contact me if you are experiencing confusion about what to do next in your life.
At Turnaround Coaching, we provide life giving resources, life transforming presentations, life building coaching, and life empowering support to women who have been oppressed by abuse, inspiring them to be who they are, do what they are designed to do, and have what is theirs.
We will help you emerge from the concrete of your current existence and breathe the fresh air of new life.
Our objective is to help you identify and clarify your Authentic Self. We help you move past survival into the kind of life that will bring you meaning and satisfaction.
We engage women through several interactive avenues:
- One-on-one coaching using Turnaround Coaching’s Individuation Model of Self Actualization™ and the Person Centered Growth Model™
- Group coaching through the 12-week Survivor Life Group™ program
- Lunch & Learn workshops on healthy relationships
- Bystander training for friends and family of abused persons
- Individuation Classes
- Health Relationship Encounters
- Strategic Planning and Brainstorming sessions
Turnaround Coaching encourages women to create a life for themselves that does not include abuse. Often women find themselves returning to abusive relationships because of several factors, including fear they won’t make it alone, dissatisfaction with life outside the relationship, and lack of support. We encourage women to develop their self-esteem and create internal value, build a life that is worth living, and create a support system that will help them maintain that life of freedom.
Through our life giving resource, we empower women to succeed being their authentic selves.
- Audio and video resources
- Books and ebooks
- Planning and organizing tools
- Online and email content